Designed in 1968 this is one the oldest courses in the Costa Brava, the golf course was drawn by Hamilton Stutt and CO. It offers the first 9 technical holes surrounded by pines and oaks, followed by 9 holes which take place on a flat ground with wide fairways. The Costa Brava golf course is situated only 4 km from the beaches of Aro and Saint Feliu de Guixols, in the town of Santa Christina. The course runs through the hart of a generous and varied Mediterranean vegetation, similar to the Pals course, surrounded by pines and cork oaks, with flat terrain and wide fairways, the difference being that it is a much shorter course and not as tight. The clubhouse is an authentic Catalonia farmhouse built in 1841, with the restaurant offering a magnificent sight on the 18th hole. The Costa Brava is a private club, but green fees are welcome throughout the whole year.